Happy Days!

Linden Labs delivered the Bushveld Simulator/Island.

With much excitement I logged in and teleported to the SIM. My first impression was that it was small, very small.

I'd already spent time planning the layout of the Bushveld, but was astonished by how long it took me to level this "small" bit of land. Even with the help of a land levelling script it still took me hours to flatten the land. (Uploading of RAW files support only came much later in the year).

The next thing I did was rez one of the animals I'd bought and set it free to wander. It took off, straight at the simulator and was returned to my inventory. It had gone off world! Luckily for me this wasn't the mainland else I'd never have gotten it back.

This made borders a priority. Has anyone else tried to make the default water around a simulator less noticeable for a non-Island theme?

Definately a topic for another day.

- ~ § ~ -

 

 

Google
 
Web Bushveld.blogspot.com

Leon Ash

Leon Ash

View my profile