Ordinal Malaprop

recently posted A Trip around the Lighthouse.

Before reading this article I didn't know that Second Life makes it so easy to capture video footage. Since I now believe that making short video clips of the Bushveld would make interesting content for this blog.

My first attempts at capturing video were poor. I also learnt that the built in video capture does not capture sound, yet. A google later brought Eric Linden's Top 10 Machinima Tips to my attention.

The next step is to actually try out all these tips and see what I can produce. My first 'project' is to capture the fantastic fireplace that has already been build in the Bushveld Boma.

Thanks Malaprop

- ~ § ~ -

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

Google
 
Web Bushveld.blogspot.com

Leon Ash

Leon Ash

View my profile